How to Hit Longer and Straighter Drives
May 22, 2014 9:49 PM
[Click To View Larger Image]
To increase distance and accuracy of your drives, follow these simple steps:
1. Have repetitive and solid set up.
2. Aim your shoulders, feet, and hips toward your target- all in line with eachother.
3. Tilt your shoulders to the right and relax your muscles.
4. Rotate your body back completely.
5. Keep your arms far away from your body and keep your shoulders parallel to your target.
6. DON'T START YOUR BACKSWING TOO SOON from your backswing.
7. Be patient in your transition to your forward swing
8. Hold your finish and remain balanced.
*If you develop a good shot routine and triggers to keep you focused on the basics, there is no doubt that you will start hitting better drives.
Good luck and Drive on!
This Item is Inappropriate
Please select your reason for flagging this item as inappropriate. We will review your submission within 48 hours.
(Optional) Please describe the issue: