Let us know what you think about the site, we would love to hear from you:

Login Here

Email Address
Password
Keep Me Logged In
Forgot Password?
You are currently logged into Facebook. You can use your facebook account to login or signup
Login/Sign Up

Login Here »
Email Address
Password
Confirm Password
Username
Phone Number
Captcha Image
By signing up you agree to our Terms Of Use
You are currently logged into Facebook. You can use your facebook account to login or signup
Login/Sign Up

Forgot Password

Email Address

This Item is Inappropriate

Please select your reason for flagging this item as inappropriate. We will review your submission within 48 hours.

(Optional) Please describe the issue:

Captcha Image

You browser doesn't have Flash or HTML5 support.

Beginner Golfers

I'm pretty new to the sport of golf and it can sometimes be daunting to go to a course and difficult to get my swing going at the driving range. I wanted to form a group where people who are starting out can talk and possibly get together and learn from each other. Lets share tips and strategies and stories about starting out.
Flag As Inappropriate

​The Finest Drivers In Golf 2018 at top golf gears

Sep 15, 2018 9:59 AM

A lot consideration is given to the most effective golf drivers being utilized by the elite professionals and newcomers (excessive handicappers).For those who do not like or want the offset and hit the ball straight sufficient, the Scorching Launch 2 Customary driver is really useful with the flexibility to regulate lofts from whiteboost.com° to whiteboost.com°. Test your swing velocity however usually we advocate the common flex shafts for newer golfers. If you cannot play the 792's at first choose up golf just isn't your recreation. Cobra Golf’s new Fly-Z line has been garnishing some quite excellent opinions throughout world since its launch not too way back, and I for one am thrilled this membership has been in my bag to start out out 2015. By 200 I imply that is the most effective I can throw controllable and constant. I can rise up to 300 and 350 nevertheless it's iffy if it's going to be an ideal shot and even respectable.seee morre: https://topgolfgears.com/best-golf-drivers.html
Flag As Inappropriate
 Comments